Litigation and Arbitration
When strictly unavoidable we are keen to win for you both in Court and Arbitration.
Here is what we can do for you
We represent clients in commercial litigations before Italian Courts and Arbitral Tribunals under national and the main international arbitration rules (ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL, SCC).
Our Firm also advises and assists clients in connection with pre-litigation phase of a variety of disputes and is able to facilitate amicable settlement of controversies.
The lawyers of Mora & Associati have gained over the years a significant experience in the claim management and preparation of statements of claims especially in respect of international projects.
BdaLaw handles commercial and contractual actions concerning, amongst the others, international construction disputes, sale and purchase agreements, corporate actions, distribution or agency agreements, franchise agreements, license contracts, industrial supplies.
Here are some of our recent works
- Successfully represented an Italian construction company before the Court of Milan against a strategic supplier of major components;
- Assisting an Indian listed company in a commercial dispute against an Italian client for the recovery of commercial receivables;
- Counsel along with English Barrister on a LCIA Arbitration in London regarding the design and construction of a leisure complex in Russia;
- Assisting a Danish WTG producer in a Court case in connection with the authorisation for a large wind park in Italy;
- Represented an Italian project management company involved in the construction of a large logistic building in an arbitration under the Rules of the Italian National and International Chamber of Arbitration;
- Assisted several Italian Contractors in lawsuits for the fraudulent calling of advance on demand bonds in the context of a multibillion construction dispute for alleged contractors’ default;
- Counsel to an Italian Contractor for arbitration before the International Chamber of Arbitration of Milan for a dispute in relation to the construction of a combined power plant in Italy for alleged default of the Contractor;
- Assistance to an Italian contractor in an ICC arbitration in relation to the supply and installation of a gas pipeline to be laid down in Middle East based on an EPC contract governed by English Law.
Prof. Avv. Andrea Mora
Avv. Giuseppe Broccoli